Back in September, I joined Kelsey’s 100 Day Hustle and set some goals for finishing up projects by the end of the year.
So how did I do?
1. Modern She Made swap – Round 2 item – DONE!
2. Hubby’s quilt – DONE!
3. Commissioned quilt – DONE!
4. We Bee Modern Too quilt – DONE!
5. Triangle mini quilt – not started
6. Messenger bag – not started
7. String pillows – DONE!
8. Dresden doll quilt – not started
9. Coin purse – DONE!
10. Log cabin Christmas quilt – in progress
Six out of ten is not bad, eh? Especially since I finished a quilt that was not even on the list!
So how did your end-of-year hustle go?
Linking up Kelsey Sews!